Friday, December 21, 2007

Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New

So as one can tell by my last post, this has been a hecka year for moi. HOWEVER there was another issue lurking in the background that you haven't known about and that is it was time for me to change my representation. I am greatly indebted to my first rep for being the one to take that first chance on me. I've learned a lot about the 'biz and about myself.

With that, I am proud to announce that I am now represented by Ford Artists out of their San Francisco office. As many of you know, I work between SF and LA so this will allow me to more fully be of service to my clients in both cities. HOORAY!

In short, 2008 should be a Rockin' year and I hope you're all there to share it with me. Tell your friends too! It's gonna be quite the hootenanny!

So what work have I been doing? Well, despite all the drama, quite a bit actually;

* I've shot editorials for Renew, Vision and Real Groove magazines.

* Mucho local commercials and corporate industrials.

* More delicious beauty editorials from Teen. Here's the latest that was actually a story focusing on hair rather than makeup. Images © N. Horne; Hair was done by the outrageously talented Eric Sebbag of the Cloutier Agency;

makeupwerks by Tania D. Russell


Happy Holidays to all and Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year!