Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rollin' and Tumblin'

I had a couple of jobs of note for the fact that I got to travel to some beautiful spots to do them. The first was a job in Portland for HGTV's "My House is Worth What". I don't have any behind the scenes shots of that, but Portland is a gorgeous spot and I fell in love...

I went across the bridge into Washington State for no reason other than I could...

Portland is - needless to say - significantly far North so it stays light FOREVER in the Spring/Summer (or dark forever in Fall/Winter). Being from SoCal I wasn't used to that. I never knew what time it was! This was 11pm

the drive to Location

the view from Location



and then in the Spring I travelled to Sedona, AZ where I shot a multi-page fashion editorial for an international fashion/lifestyle magazine based out of Canada. The editorial was featured in the upcoming Summer Fashion issue. Here's some BTS of the fab crew I worked with;


left to right; Photographer, C. Haylett; the model - couldn't show her until the mag came out ;) ; Fashion Stylist, L. Bani; Managing Editor, C. Cusano.

... and here's the Finshed Product:








I'm very proud of these to say the least! :D